Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fingerprinted

Today I went to the local police department to be fingerprinted.   I got 2 of the 3 sets I will need.  So tomorrow I can send that information off.  When they were done and I asked if there was a fee the officer told me that they don't charge a fee if the fingerprints are for adoption.  That was nice.

I talked for quite awhile with Heidi at CHI about the China program and whether or not I might qualify.  She says that there are hundreds of boys waiting to be adopted.  I really want to stay on the younger end and don't feel that I can take on a severe special need in a child right now.  But I'm totally open to adopting a boy.  :)  She told me that I could stay in both countries right now as I'm working on my initial paperwork. Then Nina, the Bulgaria advocate and Stephani, the China special need advocate could both search for a match for me, and whichever found my match I would go that route.

ok - That's news for today.

No comments: