I've been so, soooo busy for the last month - working way too long days and just haven't gotten to spend enough time with the girls. I was going to bring them to the beach today, but it wasn't really a beach day and one of the girls thought of packing a picnic and going to this fun park. So we did!
First we played in the park and had so much fun!
Hanging from the bars!
Twirling!
Climbing!
Playing in tubes!
And just plain relaxing and enjoying our day!
We got hungry so stopped to have a picnic!
Oh, so thirsty!
When first the river was mentioned we weren't too enthused. Then we decided 'yes' let's go see what's at the river.
Here's a path! Let's go see...
That was fun. Let's go see the river now.
You think I'll catch any fish, Mom?
Hmmm...no fish yet. Bee decided to go on a hunt for worms to fish with.
... while she was gone...
I'm gonna climb up there on that tree.
I did it. Now I'm gonna go over there.
Did it!
Ok, now I'm gonna go down on that branch.
Uuummm...you might not want to go on that one.
...and some mushrooms...
...found a caterpillar, but didn't want to use that to fish with, and didn't find any worms.
I guess, I'm just gonna go up on that tree too.
Mom, I like this place. We should come back lots. Let's come back at least every week.
I like this place too, I do ~ I like this place a lot! :)
7 comments:
Oh, I love, love, love the pictures! Your girls have grown so much in the last year! Did they add some equipment to that playground? I totally recognize where it is, but didn't remember there was so much play equipment. Sounds like you had such a fun day!
They actually put in a new playground. I was a little sad when I heard because I thought the merry-go-round would be taken out. But they left that and just replaced the rest. They have so much fun on it. It was fun. So relaxing for me - just what I needed.
Our kids also recognized the park and can't wait to be able to play there!
We can't wait til you're back playing here too :) Hugs to your kids.
Wow!!! How did those girls get so big all of a sudden? They are just darling. You can tell that was just so relaxing for them too...they look so happy and carefree! I remember that park too....right? The one we went to last summer?
Yes it's the park we went to last summer. The girls always remember the birthday party.
Post a Comment