Cute, cute! What is it that M is playing? T wants a DS for Christmas, and I might try my luck talking the chief into considering such things for the older ones. Maybe from us and not joulupukki because it is really easier then in the 'lean' years to explain ... well, pukki always brings the same type gifts. Make sense? Happy turkey eating Thursday, by the way - where are you guys going to be? Going black Friday shopping? I never did get into that, but would probably one day if there when there's an easier chance to get out.
Hey Joni! She's playing a DS. She got one after all her hard therapy work this summer and for her birthday. She loves it, and only gets a certain amount of time to play it. We will just be at home for T day. And NO on the shopping. Not me! Will you have turkey there?
No turkey for us today. We were (or I was) spoiled and we got the full meal at Jamsa about a month ago when we went there for a Thanksgiving weekend for American and Canadian families. I looked at a 'turkey roll' in the grocery store (can't find whole turkeys except just before Christmas I guess), and I just wasn't inspired. Don't know where to get pumpkin for pie, otherwise I'd make one - oh, I'd love to have some pumpkin pie! It doesn't seem like anything special is going on when the kids have school and Ami's working.
3 comments:
Cute, cute! What is it that M is playing? T wants a DS for Christmas, and I might try my luck talking the chief into considering such things for the older ones. Maybe from us and not joulupukki because it is really easier then in the 'lean' years to explain ... well, pukki always brings the same type gifts. Make sense? Happy turkey eating Thursday, by the way - where are you guys going to be? Going black Friday shopping? I never did get into that, but would probably one day if there when there's an easier chance to get out.
Hey Joni! She's playing a DS. She got one after all her hard therapy work this summer and for her birthday. She loves it, and only gets a certain amount of time to play it. We will just be at home for T day. And NO on the shopping. Not me! Will you have turkey there?
No turkey for us today. We were (or I was) spoiled and we got the full meal at Jamsa about a month ago when we went there for a Thanksgiving weekend for American and Canadian families. I looked at a 'turkey roll' in the grocery store (can't find whole turkeys except just before Christmas I guess), and I just wasn't inspired. Don't know where to get pumpkin for pie, otherwise I'd make one - oh, I'd love to have some pumpkin pie! It doesn't seem like anything special is going on when the kids have school and Ami's working.
Post a Comment