I am the one that always does the deep cleaning in the bathroom every weekend. I might have the girls sweep the floor or clean the mirror during the week, but I clean real good on the weekend. I didn't get the deep clean done last weekend like usual so it had gotten a bit more spotty and dusty by this weekend. Last night everyone else was sleeping and I decided to clean the bathroom.
This morning I asked Gee if I was too noisy cleaning last night. He said, "Oh, I noticed you cleaned the bathroom. I didn't even want to use it. I had to rub all the water spots off the faucet after I used it. "Then a little later Bee says, "Oh, mom you cleaned the bathroom. The faucet is so shiny." Then Emm gets up and says, "Mom, did the toilet overflow last night?" (This translates into - The bathroom is clean, you must have had to clean it because the toilet overflowed.)
1 comment:
Ha ha! That reminds me of the time when one of the kids asked me, "Who's coming over?" when I was cleaning our bedroom!
Post a Comment