Monday, October 05, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




This is my first 'Not Me' Monday blog. It sounds like fun and I certainly do have plenty of 'not me' moments.

Here goes ...

I was so tired tonight when I got home from work, that I most certainly did not feed my daughters a warmed up store bought sandwich with potato chips on the side for their meal this evening. Nope, not me. I believe children should be fed healthy meals and that would not be a healthy meal even if they did have milk with it.

I also did not say ok, when my child said maybe she could listen to the new book on cd that she received today instead of me reading to her tonight. I read books to my children every evening before they go to bed and I would not have said yes tonight, just because I was tired.

...til next time.

2 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

I would never, ever feed my children a meal that was not freshly prepared with love and a heaping serving of veggies. Ha!

Darla said...

And you KNOW that I would NEVER do that either!!! He, he!