I do love the hairdos! M's and K's hair cuts are too short to do a whole lot with - barrettes and bobbypins work. But M wants to grow her hair now (it's a nice even cut now - I told her if she DOESN'T CUT IT HERSELF anymore, it'll grow nicely and she'll have long hair before she knows it. Your girls hair is so nice! I remember when B's was so thin - sure doesn't look thin now! Hi to your crew from us!!
B has always loved me doing her hair and now M does too. B did have such thin hair and in the last year we could see a whole new growth of hair coming in mixed in with the old hair. So when we cut it this last time to get the old hair and the new hair even she now has quite thick hair. I think every bit of nutrient she took in was being used to get her body healthy and now she is finally so healthy that her hair could finally take in some of the nutrients and it's so pretty now.
So pretty! I haven't done braids in my girls' hair for a long time. I just tried to put one in K's for school yesterday but no go! Only ponies for her! :) I love braids!
3 comments:
I do love the hairdos! M's and K's hair cuts are too short to do a whole lot with - barrettes and bobbypins work. But M wants to grow her hair now (it's a nice even cut now - I told her if she DOESN'T CUT IT HERSELF anymore, it'll grow nicely and she'll have long hair before she knows it. Your girls hair is so nice! I remember when B's was so thin - sure doesn't look thin now! Hi to your crew from us!!
B has always loved me doing her hair and now M does too. B did have such thin hair and in the last year we could see a whole new growth of hair coming in mixed in with the old hair. So when we cut it this last time to get the old hair and the new hair even she now has quite thick hair. I think every bit of nutrient she took in was being used to get her body healthy and now she is finally so healthy that her hair could finally take in some of the nutrients and it's so pretty now.
So pretty! I haven't done braids in my girls' hair for a long time. I just tried to put one in K's for school yesterday but no go! Only ponies for her! :) I love braids!
Post a Comment