Off we go to the bus and our first full day of school!
A little excited...a little worried?
Indeed, 'Where has the time gone?' Where did my babies go? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was in China meeting each of them for the first time, getting to know them and them me? I hear so many times from others, "Oh, I'm so ready for school to start, I'm so ready for them to go back." Personally, I am never ready for school to start again, for summer to be over. I'm so not ready for them to go back. They truly grow up too fast and I can't ever feel like I get in enough time to be with them, to just enjoy them. They are such sweet, compassionate little people. Oh, they have their bad moments - don't we all? But I do so love them, so enjoy being with them, the little people they are.
The girls have been, in the last weeks of summer a bit excited to be starting school, and I have been happy for that bit of excitement. No matter how much I would like to keep them little, they do grow up and so things do happen like summer ending and school starting. And so I send them off ~ Emm to another year of school, and Bee to her first year of school. May God watch over them and keep them safe.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~ Sisters ~
My daughters, my heart!
6 comments:
Hi! We finally have decent internet connection - yay! No I don't mind your borrowing words I had written. So often you and I have expressed the same words anyway!!
Hope all's going well over there. You'll have to get Skype up and running so we can start visiting on there from time to time. I'd be curious if you notice a difference with M after the appointments you had this summer. How is the school year going for the kids? Etc. :-)
School is very hard still on Meikiina. Her teacher seems to be very good and willing to work to help Meikiina. I brought her to an OT and in about 2 weeks will get her report. I will blog about it when I get the report. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Ohhhh, I love the pictures. And these grade signs are so neat that you do each year! I love the idea. I wish I had thought of that!
I have to admit - the signs each year actually have not been mine. The neighbor lady does them and then being as her daughter and mine are good friends and in the same grade, we always get the benefit of using the sign. I did do the kindergarten one this year tho (on the back of the 3rd grade one). What a cheater I am, huh? :)
Good idea!
Found you off of charmingkids.net. Your girls are so beautiful!! I absolutely love the pictures on the right column.
Post a Comment