Walls are all painted...
All the colors look a little funky here but you get the idea.
... family room & bedroom are 'delicate lace' which is a creamy color...
...laundry room the lightest gray called 'steam white'.
It really just looks white.
...bathroom is blue!? by the name of 'snowdrop'.
We're still shaking our heads about that! What were we thinking!?

Here's the
infloor heat.

Self leveler is being poured down.
Here's the bathroom tile...although you really can't see the color of it. It's a little lighter than it looks here and has some
variegation-tan and gray.
My linen closet shelves. Still my favorite room and I love the shelves!
Bedroom closet shelves and hanging rod.
2 comments:
Now I can't wait to come check out the basement! I really, really want to get going on our basement now!!!
The girls and I got the apples cut up and in the freezer all ready to make into pies so one of these weekends I will bake up the pies and you have to come over. I can't wait til you can get your basement done too-you will. It's so much fun. I am so going to enjoy it.
Post a Comment