Wowzie! Looks like you'll be making some salsa? I can't wait till the day when I can actually have a garden that produces - and then stick around to eat what it produces!! Hey, get Skype running and we can chat now and then! It'd be so fun. The kids have been pretty lonesome at times for home ... I know Minda's been writing thank you notes to Meikiina more than once. Maybe she'll have to do it on bebo so it'll actually get sent!! Hi to your crew!
Here's a towel, Darla :-) You're right, Joni, it is going to be salsa. I was at Gina's for Michael's birthday and I couldn't get enough of a salsa she had made. I asked for the recipe and told her about all our garden stuff. She offered to make it for me. So I brought her the jars and all the produce plus some and she will keep half of the salsa and we will get half. I should have put a picture of the onions on here too that will be going into the salsa. We got tons of onions. We're also still enjoying carrots. It's been fun. And I know that there will be a time you will have a big beautiful garden. You did get some this year.
3 comments:
You have to be kidding me! Look at all that produce!!! I think I just drooled...I found a puddle down the front of my shirt. :)
Wowzie! Looks like you'll be making some salsa? I can't wait till the day when I can actually have a garden that produces - and then stick around to eat what it produces!! Hey, get Skype running and we can chat now and then! It'd be so fun. The kids have been pretty lonesome at times for home ... I know Minda's been writing thank you notes to Meikiina more than once. Maybe she'll have to do it on bebo so it'll actually get sent!! Hi to your crew!
Here's a towel, Darla :-) You're right, Joni, it is going to be salsa. I was at Gina's for Michael's birthday and I couldn't get enough of a salsa she had made. I asked for the recipe and told her about all our garden stuff. She offered to make it for me. So I brought her the jars and all the produce plus some and she will keep half of the salsa and we will get half. I should have put a picture of the onions on here too that will be going into the salsa. We got tons of onions. We're also still enjoying carrots. It's been fun. And I know that there will be a time you will have a big beautiful garden. You did get some this year.
Post a Comment