On Sunday late afternoon and evening we had company. Brynlee was especially spunky and cried a lot about nothing in particular. When the
company was gone I was asking her why she was so spunky all evening. She didn't know, and I asked her, "Is it because you are three?" She said, "Yes, it's cuz I'm three. When I turn four I am not gonna spunk anymore. I promise you, I won't spunk when I'm four or when I'm five or when I'm six..."
company was gone I was asking her why she was so spunky all evening. She didn't know, and I asked her, "Is it because you are three?" She said, "Yes, it's cuz I'm three. When I turn four I am not gonna spunk anymore. I promise you, I won't spunk when I'm four or when I'm five or when I'm six..."
2 comments:
I love this!!!! That sounds so like her! She really comes up with some amazingly funny stuff!
Spunk is my new favorite phrase! My stinkin' kids are always spunking! She is adorable!
Post a Comment