Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tiring and wonderful weekend!

What a wonderful weekend! Friday evening after work the girls and I went for a walk. We love to walk. Now we've been taking the wagon and Meikiina often pulls it, either with or without Brynlee in it. They get tired out and sleep wonderfully. Saturday morning we also went for a walk. Then for Saturday evening we got a babysitter for the girls and went out to eat with the family. That was so much fun! I love to get together with my family and it always seems like it doesn't happen often enough. Today was a lovely day with the girls. We went for a walk again and ended up playing at the park, which of course they love to do. This afternoon was a tea party for the princesses. First Meikiina and I had a tea party and then Brynlee woke up and she joined Meikiina for the tea party. Then the sun came out again so we went out to play again for a bit on the driveway. We are outside people and are just loving that we are once again able to be outside!

2 comments:

Darla said...

-hey, i'm doing the one-handed peck..can u tell? fun tht u found this blog i jst started! when did u start yours? i mean... duh!...i can see right on ur main page!:) K, I'm gonna see if I can do this.. baby's on one arm but I am actally typing with two hands~ major accomplishment!!! hang on, I'llbe right back

Cheryl said...

Kristin, your Meikiina does look amazingly like ours! I'm almost afraid to say it out loud, but I wonder if they could be related to each other in some way? Wouldn't that be something!! you can email me at cherylflora@msn.com if you like. I have sent a link to my daughter so she can have a look. I hope you don't mind.