Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sister Forever!

I am a sister forever to, two amazing siblings. We're all from across the world and have amazing parents that tried to take care of us. But as for me, Meikiina, I am a Sister Forever. Yes, me and my siblings fight often, but it's normal for siblings to fight and at the end we're friends again. Sometimes I think that if I was never adopted, I'd never be living in the U.S., never have the bestest parents a child could ask for, never have the cutiest doggy Jia, never have awesome friends, never probably be going to a good school. I'm so thrilled and happy to be a big sister. My siblings will look up to be and I hope they see a good role model because every day I try my 100% best at being a good role model. We've had our tough moments with teasing each other but we've also have had amazing funny, happy, moments. For example, my little 4 year old brother, Willem, well sometimes we fight and stuff but most of the time we're happy and stuff. Now my 9 year old sister, Brynlee....she's another story. I love her to the moon and back but sometimes she can be a pain! So can Willem! But, that's how siblings can be! Brynlee can be obnoxious occasionally but other times she can be great! Anyways yeahhhh...I'll foreverly be a Big Sister! <3 b="" nbsp="">

Sincerly,
Meikiina <3 b="">

(Sorry if there was any misspelled or sentences that didn't make sense) 

3 comments:

Joni said...

Meikiina, you are a wonderful big sister! It's great to have siblings, isn't it?! And you wrote a great post here!

By the way- thank you so much for the fun letter you wrote me when we were at Stony Lake Camp. You girls are so sweet!!

Tonya M. said...

Lovely post, Meikiina. Isn't it fun to be a big sister? :)

kristin said...

What a wonderful post you've done Meikiina!

You are the best biggest sister any younger siblings could have. I'm so glad your little sister and little brother have you to look up to.

You are not only a great big sister, but you are a wonderful daughter. I'm so blessed to be your mama. I love you!