Sunday, April 01, 2012

I’m a big sister….. AGAIN!

I am a big sister again! I can’t believe it. And this time I have a brother! So he is my little brother (Di – Di    means little brother in Chinese.) I was with him on his 1st flight! I’m really glad that I came but then again I really miss my family and friends! Even Jia! My little brother is the most amazing little brother in the universe, he is very hyper and active he likes to be naughty sometimes but he's really funny! Willem likes to say “Ahhhh, Tudo” A lot! It’s super adorable! He likes to say “Hello” and “Ba – Bye.” For example when we were at our other hotel in Nanjing me and him were just relaxing, well he was standing and I was holding him so he wouldn't fall, well every time he saw someone leave or get in a car he would say “Ba – Bye” and every time someone would come in the hotel to go to there rooms, he would say “Hello.” Willem is very loud, when we were at Papa John’s he threw a piece of pizza at me and a piece of chicken at me…….. that Willem!!!! We are at Holiday Inn Guangzhuo Shifu. We had to swich rooms ‘cause our other room was terrible! Sorry, my mom probably already told you but oh well! J I really miss my family, especially the people Up North! Well I should go so bye! Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes! Or if there is a sentence that doesn't make sense or if a word have a extra letter like “good” maybe I put “goos” well bye!

With all do respect and love,
Meikiina H

3 comments:

Joni said...

Meikiina- It was so fun to read your post!! I can tell you just love being a big sister again- your little brother is so lucky to have met you! And I sure understand how you miss home - that's natural. I'm sure everyone is missing you even more! You'll be so excited to get back next week!!

Anonymous said...

Meikiina - it was fun to read your post. So good to hear that you are enjoying having a little brother. How awesome that you are able to see more of China. We miss you too. Hopefully we will get to see all of you in a few weeks!

Darla said...

Ooh fun that you posted, Meikiina! Its so nice to hear how your experience is with having a new brother! Our girls just took Johan all around town today..to the library, the park and McDonalds..they said he was really loud too! He doesn't know how to talk quietly or even exist quietly! :D Sounds like he and Willem will have much in common!