I've been so bummed since the last post. I just haven't had the heart to blog. I thought I had all the paperwork I needed. I sent it all off various places to be authenticated and certified and authenticated again. After I sent it I started having this feeling in the back of my mind that something wasn't right so I started checking. Yes, I still need one more set of fingerprints before I send the paperwork off to China. The I-797C that I had was only notice that US CIS had received my paperwork and that they would be letting me know of a fingerprint appointment in the future. I've done this before, twice! You'd think I'd remember what I need to do!
So today, finally, I received a notice in the mail! I have a fingerprint appointment. It's not til August 3rd, but at least I have the appointment. Yaaayyy!
Oh, I just want to come get you now, my sweet boy.
3 comments:
Oh my! I had been checking here for updates and hoping for some exciting news ... but I guess it is good that you have the appointment now. Hopefully the rest of the paperwork (and everything included with it) goes quick. Thanks for keeping us updated and letting us share your experience via this blog.
Thanks for the update! Hope it is all smooth from now on!
Joni - A couple of times I tried to post comments to your blog and I couldn't post them.
Post a Comment