Our puppy got here! The girls must have asked me a thousand times when will the puppy be here. What time is Jeff coming? How much longer, Mom? Why doesn't Jeff just come right now! But I tried to remember to very patiently answer them each time, because I remember so clearly the anticipation of waiting so hard for something.
She's everything we hoped for and even better than that.
We're a puppy family!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a fun story!!! I read the one below and this one. Couldn't have worked out better! What a darling puppy! She looks cuter and cuter each picture I see of her. Our girls are in love with her too...so excited for you guys to have a dog! I can't wait to see her!
Oh, good thing Jeff remembered to stop in the cities instead of just booking on through, hey? :)
First, our kids are now lonesome for the egg hunt they missed! It's a fun morning for the kids when they go there! Secondly - the puppy is so cute! Maybe I have to slowly start wearing Ami down so some day we can get a little dog too, hey?! :-) Now I'll be waiting to hear what you decide to name her! Oh yeah, Darla's right - lucky thing Jeff didn't decide to just drive right thru with that puppy in the ride! :-)
Does Puppy have a name yet? How's it going?
Post a Comment