Sunday, December 06, 2009

Santa Day

Now here's the real Santa! We love Santa day in our little town.
The girls are checking out what they got in their bag from Santa. How exciting!

Being as the girls were all pretty in red, I decided to take a few pictures by our tree before we left to go see Santa.



3 comments:

Joni said...

Hmmmm ... I was sure I had commented on this! We were sure sad when we had to miss Santa day there! We remembered it, too - it is just sooooo fun for both kids and for Mom! It's not too crazy busy there, and the kids get so many fun things! I really like the pics you put on here! :-)

Joni said...

Hey - how about an update already ? :-)

Joni said...

Huh? You've been studying Chinese? Or someone is trying to give you your first lesson? I was coming here to see if you aren't ready to give us an update already?! :-)