Early June 2008 - Brynlee is sitting thinking. She says, "Mama, how do we learn these words?" I asked her what words she's wondering about. She says (putting her hands up wide in the air), "See these words, all the words we say. How do we learn to say them all?"
On 6/29/08 - We went to Spud Fest Parade in town 6/28. After breakfast Brynlee dumped her candy on the table and is discussing with me which ones she likes and which she doesn't like. She asks me if a particular candy is hard, and tells me she doesn't really care for the hard candy. She just likes spicy chicken. That's the only hard thing she likes?? I don't know what she was thinking here, but it sounds so funny, some of the things that come out of her mouth.
On 6/29/08 I was reading on the couch and Brynlee came and tucked herself under my arm with a book. She was talking about the book and she saw a picture of a mama pushing triplets in a stroller. I heard her quietly say, "I won't have 3 babies." I asked her why she thought she wouldn't have 3 babies. She told me, "Because I don't have 3 spoons." She has 2 baby backpacks with all the feeding accessories in them, bowls, cups, spoons, etc. There are only 2 spoons...
1 comment:
These are so cute! I especially like the one about not having 3 spoons!! That's just great!!!!
Post a Comment